Monday, July 13, 2015

Make A Wish

Needed to make a quick birthday card for our SIL.  So this is what I came up with.




The cut is from Miss Kates Cuttables.  I enlarged it to 5 1/2" so I could make a card.  I welded the very dark brown together to help make the card base.  However, where I welded it, it seemed to flimsy and would rip.  So I put a crease from the top about 3/4" down and taped it together.  Making my fold.  But before all this was done, I attached the inside copy of the title.  See photo below




I stamped "Happy Birthday" inside with Memento Tuxedo black and added Teresa Collins enamel shapes to the inside to give it some character.




For the candle I added some stickles yellow.  Once it dried it was off in the mail.  Happy Birthday Gabe!


Challenges I've Entered:

Craft Desert Diva - Birthday (Linky Party)
DL Art - Linky Party
My Sheri Craft - Birthday (child)

6 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE! What a Fun Shaped Birthday Card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa (CDD DT)
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and super creative! Love the colors, it's so fun! Thanks for playing with us at CDD Linky Party. Hope you had fun!
    Giorgia DTM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great B-day card just in time for my birthday!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great birthday card! Love the shape! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE shaped cards and this one is ADORABLE!!! Thanks for linking up to Craftin Desert Divas Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute card! Thank you for sharing over at Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete