Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Dancing Candles

Today I wanted to share with you two cards using one file.  This file (Dancing Candles) comes from My Scrap Chick.  There are a lot of photos so please be patient.

Each card was made as an easel card with the measurements of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  I inked them both, added pink chalk for the cheeks, gel white pen for the eyes, and black zig pen for the eye brows.   So lets take a look........

Both Cards




1st Card "Make A Wish"


Front cover

Inside Caption

G Studio Stamp "make a wish"
 
Close-up of the 1st candle


2nd Card "Birthday"


Front Cover

Close-up of the 2nd candle
 
Inside Caption (Forgot to stamp Happy Birthday inside before scanning into computer)

Just centered the candle around the word "Birthday"


I understand I didn't give all information on how to make the 2nd candle card.  But I thought the pictures were enough to explain how to make it.  This file was so easy to put together once I decided on the colors.  However I will mention, if you would like to use both candles on one card.  Make sure to reduce the size.  My original thought was to have them both on one card.  But after cutting them,  I realized they were to big for one card.  Oh well!!!!

As always, thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have wonderful week.


Challenges I've Entered:

Craft Desert Diva - Birthday
Creative Card Crew - Die Cuts
DL Art - Linky Party
Ladybug Crafts - Special Birthdays
My Sheri Craft - Birthday 
Silhouette Challenges - Anything Goes



8 comments:

  1. Oh my! The candles have the most infectious of smiles! They are absolutely darling! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and adorable! Love this dancing candles.. such a great idea! Thanks for playing with us at CDD Linky Party. Hope you had fun!
    Giorgia DTM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fab cards, I just love them. These fit perfectly within the challenge of making a card for a young person over at my sheri crafts. Thanks for linking up.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. These candles are the cutest!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you very much for joining our Challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - my favourite is the purple candle ... :-)

    ReplyDelete