Saturday, April 4, 2015

Ava's Little Easter Basket


A couple of days ago I won a $15.00 gift card from My Scrap Chick.  I couldn't wait to go shopping.  This is one of the items I purchased.  Isn't it CUTE!!!!  I think my Granddaughter is going to love it.



Go to this link - My Scrap Chick - Trio of Bunnies if you are interested in purchasing this file.  It was so easy to put together.




I inked the entire basket with Color Box Wild Hare.  For the green on his feet, I inked them with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peeled Paint.  For the orange, I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade. 




 I drew her mouth and added some freckles with my black zig pen.  I foam taped the mouth and nose.  The nose was inked with Studio G pink ink.  For the eyes, I used my white gel pen.  I made the eyebrows by using my black zig pen.  She does have a belly and hands.  But unfortunately, you can't see them with the eggs inside the basket and I forgot to get a picture. 




A closure look of the cute face.  



Add finally for the tail.  It does come with a cut and it is attached.  However, I wanted something more.  So I put a cottonball on it.  To complete my bunny, I put pink grass in the basket and will be filling the three plastic eggs with goodies.  I didn't want to give her to much, since she is only two and everyone else will be giving. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful Easter Day tomorrow!


Challenges I've Entered:

2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes (no cards)
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. super cute easter basket thank you for joining us at dtc challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bunny basket!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Pam
    ♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
    ♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love that tail!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this Bunny Basket is so cute Shawn, I love the tail! I bet your granddaughter loved it too! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatalicious this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable bunny and love his tail:) Thank you for joining Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous bunny basket!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Got your message on my blog about the Sil ID# being incorrect. Thank you so much for letting me know! I accidentally swapped the first 2 numbers. I have corrected it, and create a link directly to the cuts in the Sil store. So sorry for the trouble, but again, thank you for letting me know so I could correct it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super duper cute. I love the cotton tail :)

    ReplyDelete