Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Birthday America!!!!!

Wow!!!!  Another birthday......  So glad to be an American.



Now I know everyone is celebrating today.  But should you stop by and visit. Thank you!!!!  Below I'm sharing a fabric wreath I made in celebration of today.  I hope you like it. 







Recipe:

12" Box Wreath Frame (Joann's)
1 yard each (5-6 different colors)
Each yard was then cut to 1/4 then folded in half and cut in strips.  You can either leave them or cut them in half again.  That is what I did.
Star garland ($1.00 store)

Alternate each pattern and tie a knot.  Fill the entire wreath.

These wreaths are great for any occasion.  Just use your imagination.  Again thanks for stopping by.  Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July!


Challenges I've Entered:

Craftin Desert Divas - Linky Party
Cupcake Inspirations - Challenge 267
Decorate to Celebrate - 4th of July
DL Art - Patriotic
My Craft Spot - Patriotic
Party Time Tuesday - Red, White and Blue
Pumpkin Spice - Red, White and Blue

9 comments:

  1. What a great wreath and a super way to decorate for the holidays. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #135 “PATRIOTIC” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Fourth of July project thanks for linking up CDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fabric wreath. I keep saying I'm going to try one and never the time. Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations. Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this wreath!!! If there is anything I LOVE more than paper, it's fabric :) I am totally inspired to try one of these - your instructions are great! Thanks so much for sharing this with us over at Decorate To Celebrate and Craftin' Desert Divas!

    Have a wonderful night!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! I LOVE this! I made a wreath too... but yours seems way cooler than mine! Fab job! :O)

    Theresa
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! this a fabulous and festive wreath!! hank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad I got a chance to see your amazing wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful wreath!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a fantastic wreath to celebrate the 4th of July. I saw it on Pumpkin Spice and had to come take a closer look. :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete