Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Since this Sunday is Mother's Day, I've decided to share one of the cards that I sent out to my Mothers'.  This card is a 5" x 5", so you will have to custom make your own envelope and add two stamps before sending.




From the silhouette store I used #56884 Flowers card by Daniela Angelova
 It was cut in a cream color.  The patterned paper came from DCWV The Summer Scrapbook Kit in a Stack.  Just a note, I did slow down the speed on my cameo because of the swirls.  




In my scraps I found a light yellow cardstock and ran it through my cuttlebug using Spellbinders Shapeabilities Twisted Metal Tags and Accents #S5-071.  Took a dark brown zig pen and stitched around the tag.  From there I used Hero Arts Poly Clear #CL498 stamp Happy Mother's Day and inked it with Distress Ink Tea Dye from Tim Holtz.  Since I had a lot of clear rhinestones, I got out my green bic marker, colored a few and attached.  Wrapped white ribbon 5/8" around patterned paper and then foam taped tag to card.




These flowers were cut out using DCWV The Summer Scrapbook Kit in a Stack.  Each were glued on top of the original one.  I also colored a few more rhinestones with my yellow bic maker and attached them to the center of the flowers. 

I hope to have inspired a few of you with this cut.  It was very easy to use and simple to make.

Hugs to all Mother's this weekend!!!


Challenges I've Entered:

4 Crafty Chicks - Flowers
613 Avenue Create - Anything "bling"
Dream Valley - Anything Goes #81
Crazy 4 Challenges - April Showers Bring May Flowers
DL Art - Linky Party
DL Art - Anything Feminine
Just B Creative Crazy - Anything Goes
My Craft Spot - Mother's Day or Spring
That Craft Place - Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. So pretty! LOVE those flowers! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the flowers, love them, and the sentiment is pretty darn sweet. Thanks for playing our flowers challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT@4CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty card. i love colors. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete