Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy Birthday, Honey!!!!!!

Well, Thursday was my husband's birthday and tomorrow is our Daughter's birthday.  And then today was Montana State University (MSU) graduation. Congratulations to all you grads!!!!!!!  So let's just say it was been a very busy week and weekend.  

Today's card is the one that my daughter and I gave to Dad/Husband for his birthday.  Since he already received it and I can share it with you all.




Last time I was in hobby lobby I found this really cute paper from The Paper Studio "Stonewashed".  I thought it would work great for a masculine card.

From the silhouette store I used Mounted Deer by Carta Bella #51868. 




As for the banner, well you can locate several different ones in the silhouette store.  I personally can locate the exact one at the time since I have several banners to choose from.  I hand wrote "Deer" with my black zig pen.




 I used small black brads for the eyes.  I outlined the deer just a little with brown and brushed some light pink for the nose and ears.  Then I added a small amount of black to the ears, nose and antlers to help with age.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful and nice day.  Once again, Congratulations to all College Grads!!!!!!


Challenges I've Entered:

DL Art - Linky Party
Jellypark Challenges - One for the Boys
Just B Creative Crazy - Linky Party
Kitty Bee Designs - Aloha Friday "Animals"

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous masculine card! Love your paper, color palette, design, and sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Jellypark Friends. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful male card! Thanks for joining in with our Jellypark Challenge – hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete