Saturday, May 24, 2014

Classy & Fabulous

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday!  Ours is sunny with clear blue sky. What a beautiful afternoon.....  Today I'm sharing a gift bag.  This month has been crazy with so many birthdays.  So I decided to make this gift bag instead of a card.




From the Silhouette Store I purchased this bag pinked edge tote by Samantha Walker.  You can locate the item here. 




Close-up of the buckled straps.  I used silver glitter glue along the sides and put a large rhinestone on the buckle.  I went to the dollar store and was able to find some silver foil to fill the bag. 



Here is a closer look of the straps.  On the bottom of the back I glued smaller rhinestones all along the sides.  Every girl needs a little bling!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend and as always thanks for stopping by. 

Challenges I've Entered:

A Creative Need - Mother's Day/For a Woman
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate - For Teacher or Birthday
DL Art - Linky Party
Just B Creative Crazy - Linky Party

10 comments:

  1. Super cute...I definitely want this! Love all the bling details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag and all the bling! Thanks for linking up with us over at Silhouette Chs. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your entry in our challenge is fabulous, you are very creative. I adore the bright colors and love your creativity. Very well done! Congratulations! Thank-you for joining us.

    I hope you will join my blog, I have joined your blog today!.

    I have a candy giveaway once I reach 250 followers, I will choose a follower at random using the random number generator on the side of my blog and that winner will win 2 of Sherri Ann Baldy dies.

    My last Die Candy went to Rachelle In Switzerland – this is open to everyone internationally – I am in Australia!
    Good Luck!
    Ange DT xxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Angela for your lovely comment. I just wanted to let you know that I joined. Your work is amazing.

      Delete
  5. What a fabulous purse! It looks amazing! You did a great job with it and will make someone very happy I'm sure! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Decorate to Celebrate!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Bag Shawn- Thanks for joining the DL.ART May Linky challenge and congrats on your win at DTC
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. Guest Designer for DTC
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous bag and congrats on winning over at Decorate to Celebrate and thank you for joining our challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute! I love the "leather" straps and the bling really makes it special. Thanks for joining the challenge at Silhouette Challenges. DT Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete