Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Card

With tomorrow being Easter, I wanted to share with you an Easter egg shaped card I made.


Card Recipe:

White cardstock
Yellow cardstock
Easter Egg Shape Card by Daniela Angelova #57794


Close up of the flowers:

Yellow cardstock for the flowers
Yellowstone Rhinestones for the centers



This is the inside view of the card:

I will include my sentiment just before I mail this out.  The sentiment will be stamped on the raised white egg side.



This file can be found in the Silhouette Store - Cross with lilies by Sarah Bailey #17099

Cross - Brown cardstock
Lilies - White cardstock
Vine - Green cardstock



I tried to take a closer picture of the lilies to show you the glitter glue that I used in both the leaves and the lilies.

If you should decide to make this card.  Be patient and reduce your spend down to a 2 from a 3.  The vines are very small and I still had to cut it away from the cardstock (only in two small spots).

Thanks for stopping by on this gorgeous Saturday afternoon.


Challenges I've Entered:

Craftin Desert Divas - Linky Party
Crazy 4 Challenges - Get Their Egg On
Die Cuttin Divas - Tic Tac Toe
DL Art - Linky Party
Just B Creative Crazy - Linky Party
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday
Pause Dream Enjoy - Anything Goes



7 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful, I love what it opens to.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party. Have a blessed day and a Happy Easter.
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, especially the inside. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful Shawn!! I love it! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Goes' Linky Party at PDE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE colors!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin Divas, stop by and check out our new challenge "Recycle it"
    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Just beautiful! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Easter card you created !!! Lovely details !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete