Saturday, April 5, 2014

Chillin'

Today I have another fun card to share with you.  For this card, I used two different cricut cartridges:  Fun in the Sun and Graphically Speaking.  This man reminded me of my Father-in-Law.  Just chillin'!!!  So the family decided to send him this card for his birthday last year.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



Card Recipe:

Brown Cardstock - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Patterned paper (clouds) - 4" x 5 1/4"
Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Tumbled Glass"



Fun In The Sun - Beach Bum.  I personally can't remember what the size was.  However, a lot of inking was done to accent things.


For the clouds, I'm not sure what I used.  However, there are lots of cartridges or SVG files you can use to make your clouds.  I again inked the clouds with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Tumbled Glass".


The sun was cut at 2.5" using Graphically Speaking on page 28 with the icon blackout key.  I ran blue and white twine around the card before placing the sun on the card.

I wish the weather was as nice as this card.  We are currently receiving "snow".  Yes, I said "snow".  But here in Montana, we can receive snow everyday.  Go figure!!!  Anyhow, have a fantastic day.


Challenges I've Entered:

Just B Creative Crazy - Linky Party
DL Art - Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment