Friday, March 21, 2014

You're A Peach!

Today's card was simple.  You're A Peach!


Card Recipe:

With the help of my gypsy I used Cricut Cartridge Wild Card 2 (Page 53)

White cardstock - Base card @ 5"
Lighter Green cardstock - Stripes @ 5"

Yellow ribbon from Michael's $1 bin.



The phrase was all cut @ 1 1/2".  I used several cardstock (darker green, white, and yellow).  Each piece was layered over each other.  When adhering this to the card I used both my ATG and thicker foam tape.



The Peach was also cut @ 5".  The cardstock colors used were lighter orange, orange, brown and darker green.  I swiss dotted the peach and used the swirl divine folder for the leaf.  I used thin foam tape to adhere it to the card.  

If you have any questions regarding this cut.  Please feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you.  If not, please still leave a comment because I really enjoy reading everything everyone has to say.  So with all that said, have a wonderful Friday.


Challenges I've Entered:

FCCB - Green
Die Cuttin Diva - Snack Lovers
3 Girl Jam - Green, Yellow & Orange with ribbon
Crafter's Cafe - Square Card
Just B Creative Crazy - Linky Party
DL Art - Linky Party
4 Crafty Chicks - No Pattern Paper

13 comments:

  1. This is so Yummy looking, I love it and The embossing is wonderful
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Peach card!! Love the image and the embossing you did is really great!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you embossed your cuts. I always forget to use the embossing folders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossing on your die cuts! I'm totally craving peaches now :). Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple and totally adorable. Thanks for joining in our snack challenge at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! The embossing really makes that peach pop! TFS at DCD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love "simple"! The colors you chose and embossing the die cuts were great choices! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a adorable card!! I love all the embossing!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously love that embossing. This is so super cute and oh so yummy. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week and be sure to check back on Tuesday to see what our new challenge is!
    Anita
    DCD Host & Sponsor Coordinator
    http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.ca/
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peachy Cuteness! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peachy keen! Love this! Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM challenges! Karen N (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome peach card! LOVE the embossing!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete