Sunday, March 16, 2014

Swirly Clover

Hello!  Today I'm sharing an A2 Swirly Clover Card.


Card Recipe:

Silhouette Store #55674 by Jamie Cripps

White cardstock - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Studio G Patterned Paper - 4 x 5 1/4
White ribbon 5/8 by Offray


The swirly was cut out of green cardstock.  One of the shamrocks was cut out of white cardstock.  While the other one was cut out of the same green cardstock as the swirly.  These images are all in the file.  


I attached the white to the green shamrock.  Wrapped some green twine around the shamrock and foam taped it to the swirly.


I took two flowers from the Recollections Floral Embellishments (green).  I'm not sure if you can still purchase these as I got them on clearance from Michael's. Glued one flower on top of the other and added a rhinestone to the middle.


Finally, I added some white liquid pearl drops to the clover.

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.  Thanks again for stopping by.

Challenges I've Entered:

Cuttin and Stampin - St. Patrick's Day/Lucky
Die Cutting Divas - Luck of the Irish
DL Art - Linky Party
Just B Creative - Linky Party
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday 
Red Carpet Studio - The Lucky One
Twisted Tuesday - Live Clean, Green Life

2 comments:

  1. Shawn this is very pretty.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete