Saturday, March 29, 2014

Baby Diaper Bag

Today I'm sharing a real quick gift bag for a baby shower.  The pattern paper is from DCWV Nana's Kids.  I chose these colors since it could go for either a boy or girl.  I used #44907 diaper gift bag by Megan Hardy Designs from the Silhouette Store.  I decided to use rhinestones in replace of brads for the buttons on the straps.   






Thanks for stopping by.  Hope everyone has had a wonderful Saturday.  

Challenges I've Entered:

Cardz TV - New Baby
Creative Cutting - Anything Goes
Cut It Up - Anything Goes
DL Art - Linky Party
Every Day Is An Occasion - Anything Goes
Exploring Cricut & More -  1 pattern & 1 Cardstock
My Craft Spot - Anything Goes




10 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love this bag. Thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut and More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift bag!!! I love it!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Crafter's Choice' challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Shawn! What a fun idea and I love the sweet paper you used! The sparkle-accented handles are a wonderful touch. Beautifully done! Thank you for sharing your work with us at My Craft Spot! (And thank you for hopping along with us, too!)
    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this gift bag! I love the gender neutral color scheme & that paper-Thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut and More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a useful project! You could put goodies in all those pockets!

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute gift bag...such a great gift!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I love the papers you used and all the pockets! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Precious!!! Awesome job!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so clever I like the rhinestones and the monkey paper is adorable- what a fun cut file. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg this is amazing love all the pockets. thank you so much for joining the CARDZ TV challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete