Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Heart Rests With You

As I'm posting this blog, I glanced out my window and what do I see?  More "snow".  However, it is Winter!  So what are we to expect.  I feel we get more snow here in Montana then the East Coast and yet we don't shut the roads down, or the school's or work.  We bundle up, shut up and deal with it.  Yes we get the wind also!!!!  Anyway, hope everyone had a beautiful Valentine's Day.

Sharing another heart card.......


Silhouette # 37992 - 'x o' heart pocket card by Samantha Walker


This is what the card looks like without the pocket (see photo above).  I added several rhinestones.


Here is where your sentiment would go.  The heart in the corner is a pocket where you close the card.  I added some additional white cardstock behind it.


This is the front of the card.  I cut a piece of white cardstock to go behind the heart.  That way my sentiment wouldn't show through.

Have a wonderful Sunday.  Be smart and drive safe in this weather.

Challenges I've Entered:

Craftin Desert Divas - Red/White/Pink
In the Pink - Valentines (Little Pink Love)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun design, Shawn! Love the bright pink and cut outs. The white card stock was a great addition! Thanks so much for joining our color Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's…hope you'll play along again as we begin a new party today! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lacy pocket design and I love the hot pink!
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete