Saturday, January 25, 2014

My favorite place is

Hi Everyone!!!  Hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday.  Today's post has a lot of pictures with very little write up.  So I hope you enjoy.


This cute Teddy Bear Card (#15304) is by Snapdragon Snippets in the Silhouette Store. 


I used glossy accents for the eyes, nose and mouth.


I doubled wrapped pink floss from We R Memories around the ear and then attached a pink bow with a pearl from Recollections in the center. 


For the center heart, I stamped "My favorite place is inside you Hug!" from My Craft Spot - Always & Forever stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


These pearls were put on with Liquid Pearls White Opal


Here is a view of the card (front/back).

 

For the inside, I reduced the size of the main card and cut it out in pink cardstock.  This way, Grandpa and I had a place to leave Ava a Valentine's Day message. 

As always, thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful Saturday.


Challenges I've Entered:

2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Y for Young Card for a Little One
Craftin Desert Divas - Shaped Card
DL Art - Linky Party
HIMCR - For A Loved One!
Just B Creative Crazy - Anything Goes
Pause Dream Enjoy - Friendship Card
Silhouette Challenge - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Valentine's Day or Use Hearts

12 comments:


  1. What a great bear shaped card. So cute
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet shaped card , I love the brown and pink together ! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party !

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute,
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable! My nieces would be so happy to receive a card so cute!!! Nice job :)

    Christine
    timetoplaywithpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super, super, super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet, love that sentiment - perfect for this card!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love this teddy!! Great card for a loved one!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete