Saturday, October 19, 2013

Witch Boot Treat Bag

Today I wanted to share another treat bag with you.  This time it's a witch boot.  I didn't fill it with candy because knowing my luck I would eat it all.  So to play it safe, I crimped a few strips of purple card stock and had them rest inside the boot.





Recipe:

 Silhouette Design ID # 48171
Dollar store - Shear purple ribbon
Recollection - Purple Flower
Recollection - Black Brad
Michaels - Lilac Blossoms pearls




Close-up of the ribbon and flower




Challenges I've Entered:

My Craft Spot - 3D Halloween
2 Creative Chicks - Halloween
Craft-dee bows - Anything Goes w/handmade bow
DL Art - Linky Party
Just B Creative Crazy - Linky Party
Decorate to Celebrate - Ghostly Goodies
3 Girl Jam - Anything Halloween w/ribbon
Little Scrap Pieces - Fun Friday Linky Party
Miriam's Crafting Blog - Anything Goes Fall Theme


Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day!!!

10 comments:

  1. I love this witch boot how cute, thank you for joining us at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOO-tiful!!!!!!
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stinkin' cute is this! Love it! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ October challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! LOve your boot and the way you decorated it so adorable! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun boot! The ribbon and flower make for a fabulous touch and I love the look of the pearl lacing "hooks"!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this treat box - it turned out fabulous!! Thanks for linking up with us at 3 Girl JAM challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome!! LOVE the color and your embellishing!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at 3GJ for our Anything Halloween w/Ribbon challenge!
    Jessica
    3GJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and spooky! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete