Friday, October 11, 2013

Moonlight Whispers

Oh!!!  Do I love Halloween.  Today's card took some time since I'm still trying to figure out the Silhouette Cameo.  But I do think I'm getting the hang of it.



Recipe:

Black cardstock - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Orange cardstock - 5 1/4" x 4"
Purple cardstock - 5" x 3 3/4"

Cats on fence - ID# 32446 (brown, black and bright yellow/orange cardstock)
Clouds - SVG file (Light Gray cardstock)




Inside of card:

Yellow/Orange cardstock - 5 1/4" x 4"
Purple cardstock - 5 1/4" x 4" with circle cut out
The same clouds (SVG file) just enlarged, inked with black
Inkadinkado stamp "Happy Halloween"


I thought I would give this card to my Granddaughter since it's not to scary.


Challenges I've Entered:

Hiding in my Craftroom - Halloween colors
DL Art - Linky Party
2 Creative Chicks - Spooktacular
Just B Creative Crazy - Linky Party
Little Scrap Pieces - Fun Friday Linky Party

1 comment: