Sunday, September 1, 2013

OMG!!!! I can't believe it's September......

I am so very thankful that it's already September.  Now, I'll be able to focus on my blog again.  During the several months that I was not awake (lol), I was able to make some cards here and there.  Today's card is the beginning of a new beginning.......  We sent this card to my Mother-In-Law for her birthday.

This card was so very simple to make and I got the inspiration from pinterest.




Recipe:

Purple cardstock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
Light Purple cardstock (4" x 5 1/4"; embossed with "Happy Birthday" folder)




G Studio Stamp "Happy Birthday"
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Spellbinders Shapeabilities " Blossom Tags and Accents
Dew Drop Versa Magic "Spring Pansy" ink




White Ribbon
Recollection Floral Embellishments
White Brad
Tape foam


Challenges:

DL Art - Anything Goes


Since I haven't been focusing on challenges so much.  I only entered into one this time.  I think it will take me awhile to get back into the groove.  But I'm back!!!  So keep watching cause every weekend I will have a new project posted and hopefully enter into several more challenges by then.  

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and be safe tomorrow.  Happy Labor Day!!!




1 comment:

  1. Your card is so pretty Shawn. The font is so nice and the back ground is perfect. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete