Sunday, September 29, 2013

It's the Great Pumpkin.....

Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far.  I can't believe that we are a month away from Halloween.  With that in mind, today's feature is the great pumpkin. Hope you enjoy it.



As you can see there really was not much to it.  I found this cut on my Wild Card cartridge and thought it would be perfect to end this month.  I cut the card at 5 1/2" in orange cardstock.  The green layers were also cut at 5 1/2".  I inked the grass and stem with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Peeled Paint".  The pumpkin was inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Tea Dye.  After putting everything together, I decided to shorten the main card and make it an even 5" x 5".  Then I decided to cut two (2) pieces of black cardstock at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" and attach to the front and inside of the card.  This way the face of the pumpkin really shined.

As always thanks for stopping by and for you "New Followers" thank you for joining.  Your comments are greatly appreciated and I really enjoy reading every one of them.


Challenges I've Entered:

Paper Pretties - Where did all the designer paper go?
DL Art - Linky Party
Just B Creative Crazy - Anything Goes
Craftin' Boutique - Anything Halloween
Inspire Me Friday - Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces - Fun Friday Linky Party and Boo to You

2 comments: