Sunday, September 8, 2013

Celebration Time

Since next week is our oldest daughter's 23rd birthday, I have one more birthday card to share with you all.  You do not need a cricut or a silhouette for this one.

So again let's get started, shall we.......




Recipe:

Kraft Cardstock - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Turquoise Cardstock - 1 3/4" x 5 1/2"
Patterned Paper (Birthday Extravaganza) - 1 1/2" x 5 1/2"




Each balloon was punched out with a oval punch (Fiskars)
The bottom of the balloon I punched hearts (Studio G)
Bakers Twine (tan)
White gel pen for doodling on balloons




Spellbinders Nestabilites (Classic Scalloped Ovals) #3
Studio G "Happy Birthday" Stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Pink Rhinestones


Now lets take a look at the inside of the card.  This is my first attempt to make a pop up card.   What do you know, I even forgot to write down the measurements of the cardstock size and where to cut.  Oh well, youtube.com is an great place to find them.  In the meantime, I do have the measurements of the cardstock that I used.  So keep scrolling down and they will be posted under the picture.


 

3/4" x 1 3/4"
1 1/2" x 3"
1 3/4" x 4"

All cardstock came from Birthday Extravaganza paper pack.


Challenges I've Entered:

DL Art - Anything goes Linky party (September)
Little Scrap Pieces - Any Card Project or Layout
Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment