Saturday, September 14, 2013

Big Bang Theory!!!


Since my husband is a Big Bang Theory fan.  I decided to share this shape card with you in honor of their new season starting September 26, 2013.



This is from the Wild Card 2 cut at 4.5" with it's layers.  All the edges are inked and it is layered together with foam tape.




I used some twine and a computer generated sentiment.  The tag was made from scratch.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.


Challenges I've Entered:

BBTB2 - Shaped Card
DL Art - Linky Party September

5 comments:

  1. Very creative and fun!!!!! Bet your husband will smile when he sees this :) Glad you joined our shape card challenge at BBTB2 and I enjoyed seeing your project!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love that bg paper. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Shape Card' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I have a friend who would love this - also because of the Big Bang Theory. Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great job with this shape card! I love the papers you used and the colors. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous job you did with this shaped card!! I love this card and have been wanting to cut it myself but haven't done so yet! You have inspired me to do so! lol Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete