Saturday, March 23, 2013

He is Risen!!!

Well with Easter being next week, what better time to share with you one of many Easter cards that I've made:




Blue cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") scored in half, seam is to your left side
Checkered blue ribbon from Hobby lobby
White gel pen (stitching)
Yellow Flowers from Michael's $1.00 bin




Cricut Cartridge Inspired Hearts:
 
<Christ2> 3 1/2" in black cardstock
<Christ2/Shift> 3 1/2" in patterned paper
 
Used my two way glue to glue together.  Then I foam taped onto to main card.
 
 


Cricut Cartridge Inspired Hearts:
 
<Christ2/phrase> 2" in Yellow cardstock
 
Make sure your speed is set on low/slow, otherwise it will rip during cutting.  I again used my two way glue to glue down on the main card.  
 
 
Challenges Ive Entered:
 
Pause Dream Enjoy - Anything Goes
DL Art - Easter
My Creative Time - Tic Tac Toe
Charisma Cardz - Die Cuts
Cute Card - Easter Parade
Craftin Desert Diva's - Linky Party "Easter"
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful Saturday!
 
Hugs,
Shawn
 


9 comments:

  1. Simple and clean card as I like. Original Theme. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card...very nice! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas "Easter" Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Beautiful Shawn
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #105 Easter challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawn ~ Oh what a beautiful card! So PERECT for this coming Sunday! The details are simply wondrful! LVOE how CAS this is too! Something I struggle with! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a BEAUTIFUL looking card!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and meaningful Easter designs. New follower here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Οutstanding stoгу there. Whаt
    oсcuгred after? Thanks!

    Revieω my webpage chatroulete

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a PRETTY card my friend! Thanks for playing along!
    Big hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete