Friday, February 22, 2013

Kiss the Cook!!!

It's Friday and what better way is there, then to kiss tonight's cook.  Today, I'm sharing with you a shaped card that I made.  You will need the following Cricut Cartridges and your Gypsy:  Teddy Bear Parade, Elegant Edges, and Bridal Shower.  So let's get started:


Recipe - Main Card:

White cardstock - Elegant Edges "Swirl2" page 39 welded two together @ 5" with shadow
Recollections Paper Pack - Cool Water - Elegant Edges "Swirl2" page 39 @ 5" with shadow
Recollections Paper Pack - Cool Water - Elegant Edges "Swirl2" page 39 @ 4 3/4" with shadow, stitched around with my white pen (see picture below)




Recipe - Chef:

Teddy Bear Parade "chef" bear cut @ 4" (cardstock used: black, brown, tan, white and red)
 
I inked all the white parts with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.  Foam taped the chef's coat and hat.  I used recollections black brads for the buttons (see close-up picture below).  I used my white pen to mark the chef's eyes and nose.



Recipe - Lips:

Bridal Shower <GftCrdLr> cut @ 1/2" in red cardstock.  I flipped the lips, cut them out and then put some glossy accents on it to help give it a glossy look.
 
 
Challenges I've Entered:
 
FCCB - Kiss the Cook
DL Art - Linky Party "February"
 
 
Hope you all have a wonderful Friday.  Don't forget to kiss your cook.
 
Hugs,
Shawn

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Your details are over the top!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply ADORABLEE!
    Have a Fabulous Weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous recipe man card! Love this chef bear! Love the buttons on the jacket, great detailing. We're so glad you joined us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Shawn, your bear chef is just too cute I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, the whοle thing is gοіng ωell hеre
    and ofсοuгse every οne is sharing facts,
    that's actually fine, keep up writing.

    Take a look at my blog TENS Units
    My webpage > pregnant and using tens units

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, I like the brads you added to his coat!!

    ReplyDelete