Friday, February 8, 2013

Be Mine


Happy Friday Everyone!!!  Today's card is a scrap lift from Mary at CardzTV.  Last year she made a card for Valentine's Day that I really liked.  So I decided to recreate it this year.  So let's take a look.
 
 
 
The only difference between hers and mine is the stamped sentiment in our white heart.
 
Card Recipe:

 
White cardstock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") portrait style
Black cardstock (4" x 5 1/4")
Patterned paper (3 3/4" x 5") G Studio - Walmart
Black Gingham Ribbon
Be Mine Stamp
Foam Tape
ATG Tape

Cricut Cartridge - Sweethearts:
 

HeartCpl (Page 40) - 3 1/4" in black cardstock; 3" in pink cardstock (Swiss dots cuttlebug folder)
                                  1 3/4" in black cardstock on "Blackout"; 1 1/2" in white cardstock on "Blackout"
 
HeartCpl (Page 40) - 3" in black cardstock on "Layers"
 
 
* NOTE*
 
I almost forgot to share with you all some very exciting news.  Last week I entered a challenge with My Craft Spot - Wish Big.  Here's another look of the card that I entered.
 
   
 
Well, this week I received news that I was a winner.  Thank you so very much for picking my nephew's birthday card.  I can't wait to share this exciting news with him.


Challenges I've Entered Into:

CTO - Valentine Card w/Ribbon

 
In the meantime have a great evening and thanks for stopping by.
 
Hugs,
Shawn

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect CAS Valentine!!!!
    Thank you for joining CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete