Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Best Dad in the World


Hi Scrappers!!!!

Since we are playing catch-up with everything.  I thought I would make a very simple and easy card.  I'm dedicating this to all "The Best Dad's in the World".  Hope you guys have a wonderful Saturday.  I know my kids dad will because tonight starts NHL hockey.   So let me show you my simple card before it gets to dropping the puck on the ice.




Recipe Card:

White cardstock (4 1/2" x 11") scored in half - opens from the bottom
White cardstock (4" x 5 1/4") inked all around with Tim Holtz Distressed Ink "Tea Dye"





Patterned Paper (DCWV Guy Stack) (3 1/8" x 2 1/4")
Cut out "The Best Dad in the World" Sign and adhere to patterned paper
Ribbon
Foam Tape
 
 
Challenges I've Entered Into:
 
FCCB - It's A Man World
DL Art - Linky Party "January
 Pause Dream Enjoy - Use Ribbon

 
As always, thanks for letting me shine on your computer (ha,ha).  Have a great Saturday!
 
Hugs,
Shawn

7 comments:

  1. Fab card love the colours, thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Great Shawn. I have that stack super papers
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted
    to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.

    In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you
    write again soon!
    Here is my page :: click through the following web site

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous Shawn! I love the non-traditoinal way that you used the ribbon. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The card says it all, I love that!

    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is nice, I really like that ribbon banner you created under the image! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not even understand how I stopped up here,
    but I believed this put up used to be great. I do not understand who you're however definitely you're
    going to a well-known blogger if you happen to are not already.
    Cheers!
    Feel free to surf my webpage - best construction company winter garden fl

    ReplyDelete