Friday, January 25, 2013

Endless Hearts

Today's feature is "Endless Hearts".

 


I started off with a A2 basic white cardstock card at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  The patterned paper was cut at 5 1/4" x 3" and the red cardstock was cut at 5 1/4" x 3".  I over laid them. 




 I used my EK success punch and choose the design above and cut it out of black cardstock.  The final measurement after using the punch should be 1" x 5 1/4".  On the upper part of the black cardstock, I wrapped black glittered ribbon from Celebrate It.  Then attached everything with my ATG gun onto the base card.





Then from Joann's, I found a big bag of an assortment of heart shaped buttons.  I choose several different sizes and arranged them on the card by gluing them down with some Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive Glue.  Then I needed to cover the holes, so I glued rhinestones down.  They too are different sizes.




Sorry for this picture being blurry.  I'm not sure what happened.  But anyway, I stamped "Happy Valentine's Day with white ink using my Studio G stamp.


 
Finally, for the inside, I layered black cardstock (5 1/4" x 4"), patterned paper (5" x 3 3/4"), and  white cardstock (4 1/4" x 3") and adhered everything to the inside of the card.  Then I stamped "LOVE YOU" from Hampton Art in red colorbox ink.
 
 
Challenges I've entered into:
 
Whimsical Wednesday - All About Love
Docerela Creations - Heart and A Button
Die Cutting Diva - Edge Punch with Ribbon
Papercraft Star - Buttons
DL Art - Linky Party January
 My Craft Spot - Bling It Up
 Pile It On - Have A Heart
Craft Us Crazy - Celebrate Love or Are You Seeing Red
Really Reasonable Ribbon's Rambling - Valentine's Day/Love & Ribbon
4 Crafty Chicks - Buttons

 
I hope I've inspired some of you.  Have a great weekend.
 
Hugs,
Shawn

22 comments:

  1. What a fun and sparkly Valentine card! I love the cluster of endless hearts...so pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the multiple hearts on this card - super cute and fun!!Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love the border and the bling...thanks for playing along with us at DCD!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute--looks simple to make. Great quick card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing our Button challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the clustering of hearts and the bling! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member- Nitasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. I love it all your hearts. Such an awesome valentines card
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute.

    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member ANA
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely buttons! Many thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Papercraft Star

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card! Love all the heart buttons!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet! Those hearts are great and the gems are a great touch! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card, Shawn! Those clustered hearts are lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon! - Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along in the Valentine/Love and Ribbon challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Huggs....Ginny from Polly's.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card! Love the sparkles effect! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Dulce - www.sodulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome use of the buttons on your fabulous Valentines Day cards. Great layout and inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation for us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely card! Your gemmed-filled hearts are gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic card! Thank you for joining us for our "Button" challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. The hearts add so much dimension. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this card! Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member- Susete.

    ReplyDelete