Card base is kraft cardstock 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
White glimmer mat (DCWV) 5 1/4" x 4"
Now that you have seen the card. Here a few close-ups.
There are two parts to this bell. Both parts were cut at 3". The holly was cut in green. While the bell was cut in red and then in silver. On the silver cut I trimmed away the bell part and the bow.
I wanted the bell to look more realistic, so I glued a red shiny button on the red bell before foam taping the silver bell on top.
With the bow section, I simply used two way glue and sprinkled some glitter on top. This was done before adhering the silver bell on top.
Then I wrapped red twine around the top of the bell to hid the two cuts and strung another red button through the twine.
Then I took both red ribbon and some red and silver rope ribbon and attached it to the card to help make it look like it was hanging.
For the holly I embossed everything in green to help give it some shimmer.
Then for the berries, I used some more red buttons. Strung some black floss through the holes and ran some red stickles on top of the buttons. These were glued onto the section where the berries would be normally.
Challenges I've entered into:
Ribbon Reel - Red,white,kraft, buttons, ribbon, & twine
FCCB - Bells are ringing
DL Art - Linky Party Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
The Kraft Journal - Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousal - The Holidays
DYSU - Christmas
Cricut Chirp - December Christmas
Thanks for stopping by...... Have a great day!