Monday, November 12, 2012

Thank You

Thank you all for stopping by today.  Over the weekend we had received approximately 14" - 16" of wet heavy snow and even made the news nationwide. I was shocked to hear from our friends and family telling us that we even made their local news.  They even gave a blizzard storm a name "Brutus".  So for those of you that had heard about our storm, everyone is safe.........!!!

And since I didn't share anything with you all yesterday.  I thought what better way to say "Thank You" for all your friendly and thoughtful comments you all leave me on my posts.  These card is for you.........

 
 
 
For the card base, I used the All Occasion Build-A-Card Pad that I had won from DL Art.  I wrapped red ribbon around the entire front of the card.
 
 
 
 
In my stash of goodies, I found a white and a red pre-made flower.  Inked up the white flower with black ink.  Through some thin ribbon on the back, glued together and then added a black button with a red rhinestone for the center.  This was glued on to the card with Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive.
 
 
 
 
These squares are also located in this Build-A-Card Pad.  All I did was find my stamp from Studio G and stamped it on front with red ink.  I used foam tape to attach it to the front.
 
 
 
 
Finally, I glued three more red rhinestones to the bottom left side of the card.
 
Again, thank you all for everything.  I am having a blast and love sharing what I create with you all.
 
 
 
**  REMINDER  **
 
 
TO VOTE!!!!!!!!
 

  Today, November 11th - November 17th, my creation will be displayed on Red Carpet Award Show page. This is where you all come in to play. The project with the most votes in each category will receive a customized trophy badge for their blog, along with their project photo permanently displayed on Red Carpet's display case! This is their new addition to the award show page. So, I'm asking you to please vote for me "Shawn" under the "Great Pumpkin" card category.

Voting ends on Saturday, November 17th, and voting is limited to one vote per person per day. So please stop by Red Carpet Studio to vote for my project! The polls will be on the sidebar of their blog.


Thank you in advance for your vote. Have a wonderful week! Stay warm and safe.

Hugs,

Shawn
 
 
Challenges I've entered into:
 
Paper Pretties - Thank you card
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment