Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pilgrim's Hat

Today, I'm sharing a very quick shape card.  So go get your gypsy and search for the cricut cartridge "Thanksgiving".  Now, let's get started.....
 
 

I took the hat from the third row down, second image over.  Enlarged it so the width would be 5 1/4", then I copied it, flipped it and welded together to make my hat shape card.  I cut another piece of black cardstock at 5 1/4" and layered it on the top of my card.  This way you never see the crease.  
 
 
 
 
Now I took the image directly below the hat and cut it at 2.90" x 3.50".  The belt was cut in brown cardstock.  While the buckle was cut from golden pearl cardstock by Coredinations Foundations.  The buckle was attached with foam tape.  I took my white gel pen and made some dots on the belt.  Add some gold glitter dots to the main hat. 
 
 
 
 
For the inside of the card, I cut another piece of the hat in white cardstock at 4.75" x 3.19".  Adhered it to the inside with my ATG.  Then I stamped my saying with Momento Tuxedo Black.  This clear mini stamp is from Inkadinkado.  Since I don't own any Copic markers, I just used my zig pens and colored in some of images off the stamp.


 
 
Here is a close up of the stamp.
 
Well, I sure hope you like this card.  There really wasn't much to it. 
 
Have a wonderful Sunday!!!  ~ Hugs, Shawn
 
Challenges:
 
DL Art - Linky Party "Anything Goes"
Little Scrap Pieces -  Anything Goes
Cardz TV- I'm so thankful

4 comments:

  1. This is so nice for a Thanksgiving day card
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday linky party challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG with this shaped card,gr8t job! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shawn wow love it! The inside is great. Thank you so much for joining the CTVS challenge and the LSP challenge this week Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card-- love the inside super fun! Thank you so much for creating with us at CardzTV!

    ReplyDelete