Friday, November 9, 2012

Exciting News!!!!!!

I normally don't post on Friday's.  However, since the weather is so cold and snow is falling all around.  I thought now would be a great time to take a few minutes to tell you some exciting news.

First set of news:

I was one of several crafters' that won on LUFP.  Here is what was sent to me......

 
A set of rub ons, clear stamp, and (4) LePens from Marvy Uchida

 
 
Then I got all this 12 x 12 paper.  Each side has a beautiful design.  Sorry I'm only showing one side.
 



Here is some more of that beautiful paper. 
 
I'm really looking forward to making something with all this great stuff.  But I truly think it is going to be a few months before that happens.  I need to get started with my Christmas cards.  Every year I send out about 100 cards made only by me, myself and I.  The bad part is I haven't even started yet.  So you can see why it will be a few months. 
 
Thank you LUFP for picking me as one of the winners and thank you Kaisercraft for sending out a beautiful scrapbook kit.
 
 
Now for second set of news: 
 
I received an email the other day stating, "Congratulations, Shawn! Your creation was chosen as a spotlight submission in last week's "Great Pumpkin" challenge by the Red Carpet Studio design team!"    Here is another picture of what I submitted:
 
 
 
Having a spotlight submission earned me a badge for my blog (see below), my creation will be displayed on their blog and a nomination for their award show! 
 
 
 
 
So what does this all mean.  Well let me tell you.  This is where you, your friends, your family and bloggers will be needed.  On November 11th - November 17th, my creation will be displayed on Red Carpet Award Show page.  This is where you all come in to play.  The project with the most votes in each category will receive a customized trophy badge for their blog, along with their project photo permanently displayed on Red Carpet's display case!  This is their new addition to the award show page.  So, I'm asking you to please vote for me "Shawn" under the "Great Pumpkin" card category. 
 
Voting ends on Saturday, November 17th, and voting is limited to one vote per person per day.  So please stop by Red Carpet Studio to vote for my project!  The polls will be on the sidebar of their blog.
 
 
Thank you in advance for your vote.  Have a wonderful weekend!  Stay warm and safe.
 
Hugs,
 
Shawn
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment