Saturday, October 6, 2012

These EYES are always watching you...

Happy World Card Making Day!!!! 

My last post, I stated "snow"...  Well, as of yesterday we were still receiving off and on snow flurries.  I know alot of you can't believe it.  Trust me, I would have thought the same way because I too lived in a state with hot temperatures (California - desert).  Thank you Canada for this cold front!!!  I also heard that our neighbor state North Dakota received 14" of snow.  Wow,  I'm glad we didn't get that much.

Anyway,  here is my card for the world card making day:

 
 
 
 
 
 
Recipe:
 
Purple cardstock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
Yellow patterned (Paper Patch) cardstock (4" x 5 1/4")
Eyes (Paper Patch) cardstock (3 3/4" x 5")
Googly Eyes (multi sizes)
Twine
Spellbinders Nestabilities (Yellow cardstock)
Studio G Stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Purple Glitter (JoAnn's) 
Foam Tape


Challenges:
 
DL Art - Anything Goes
 
 
 
Again, thank you for sharing you Saturday's with me.  I hope to have inspired some of you.  In the meantime, get back to scrapping!!!
 
Have a great day!!!
~ Shawn

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. I love all the eyes
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete