Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cricut Magazine

Hi Everyone....

Today, I've decided to take a break from my cards.  So instead, I'd like to share with you an item that I won over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.  In the beginning of September, I entered one of their challenges call "on the job".  After the challenge was over, I was informed that I had won.  I was so excited. 

A few weeks later, I received an email from Cartridges & More congratulating me on my win.  They gave me a choice of two different items to pick from: Cricut Magazine - October 2012 or Cricut Holidays Idea Book 2012.  Now keep in mind, I didn't know anything about either one of them.  So I went with Cricut Magazine - October 2012.   

Well, yesterday in the mail I received my prize winning.  Wow!!!  This magazine is amazing.  I am so glad I got it.  Here is a picture of the front cover:



Inside this magazine are several ideas complete with instructions.  The retail cost is $14.99.  If you are interested in purchasing this magazine please visit Cartridges & More.  I highly recommend giving it a try......

Thanks again Fantabulous Cricut Challenge for the amazing prize.  Have a great Sunday!!

~ Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment