Sunday, October 21, 2012

Another Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone!!!  Last Tuesday was my Aunt's birthday.  So we wanted to continue celebrating her birthday with today's dedication.  Here is the card that we sent to her:


 
 
The base card was Kraft cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" scored in half.  Your fold should be at the top.
 


 
The blue cardstock was cut to measure 4" x 5 1/4".  The strips were cut at 1" each.  I hand cut the banner part of each strip.  Adhered them to the blue cardstock and then trimmed off the extra from the top.  I brown inked all the way around the card.  Wrapped brown ribbon around.  For the sentiment I stamped Happy Birthday with brown ink and used Spellbinders Shapeabilities for the image shape.  Glued Brown pearls on image, brushed brown ink around entire image, and foam taped it to the card.  All cardstock except for card base is from DCWV.
 

 
 
Then I got my Studio G "Butterfly" punch and punched out eight butterflies from brown cardstock.  Sandwiched each one with foam tape and glued them to the card.  My final touch was take gold glitter glue and draw lines from the butterflies.
 
 
We sure hope she liked it and it arrived to her on a timely manner.  If not, it's on its way.......  In the meantime,  Happy Birthday, Aunt Pam!!!  We love you!!!
 
 
Challenge I've entered into:
 
DL Art - Linky Party 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing in this beautiful Sunday. ~ Shawn

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful. Very elegant great colors I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete