Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pillow Box with tag

Good day all......  Today is starting off to be such a busy day.  Tonight is homecoming for my daughter and she is having several girls get ready at our house this afternoon.  I'm so excited to see these beautiful girls in their lovely dresses.  Will share pictures later........

Secondly,  I wanted to share with you that I was chosen as "Winner" on Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  If you haven't been over to their blog, please do so.  All you have to do is click on their name above and it will send you right over.  They have some amazing challenges.......

Finally, today I'm posting a pillow box with tag.  This a wonderful package to give to someone that is expecting a child.  So without further ado, here it is.


 
(This photo was taken outside on our patio table.  Sorry for the glare..)

I used the pillow box from cricut cartridge "Easter 2010".  On my gypsy I heightened the size to 10.5".  Hid the rabbit and cut in out with DCWV " Nana's Kids cardstock.  That was it......  I wrapped two different ribbons around and tide a bow.  


 

For this cute monkey, I used the cricut cartridge "Life's a Party".  On page 36 of the manual, I cut <Monkey-s> (tan), and Layer (brown) at 4 1/2".




I added a small piece of black cardstock for the nose and added googly eyes.  For inside of the ears, I sponged Studio G pink ink.


 
 
I then chose to tie a green bow around the monkey's tail using a 3/8" ribbon.  On the back of this tag is where you can personalize the gift by adding to and from.  To attach this monkey to the pillow box, I just used his tail to wrapped around the orange color ribbon (see first photo).


Challenges I've entered into:

Celebrate the Occasion - Get In Shape
DL Art - 1000 Linky Party
Delightful Challenges - Anything But A Card

Until tomorrow, have a wonderful Saturday........ ~ Shawn

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute I just love your little pillow box and your monkey tag used.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute. TFS with us at CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun little treat box!
    I like the little bow on his tail :0)
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorable and such a great gift set for someone to receive! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Getting in Shape" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! if that isn't cute i don't know what is. thanks so much for sharing with us at cto.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thaf monkey rocks! What a fab embellishment. Thanls for sharing.
    hugz,
    Christine Delightful Challenges Dt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well heck, I don't know why you would limit this to just someone expecting a child. A box with a monkey hanging from it is appropriate for everyone!

    ReplyDelete