Sunday, September 2, 2012

Peek A Boo

Tonight's post is a short one.  So here it is...............

 
Base card black (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
Green Cardstock (5 1/4" x 4")
"We R Memory Keepers" Patterned Paper (5" x 3 3/4") 



For my ghost I cut him out on white cardstock at 4" using "Happy Hauntings" Cricut cartridge.  I attached a small piece of black behind him to give his eyes and mouth.  Then I took Tim Holtz "Tea Dye" distressed ink and outlined him.
 
 


 
Then I wasn't sure what else to use.  So, I wrapped purple ribbon around three times and glued a yellow rhinestone in the middle.
 
 
Thank you again for stopping by and visiting.  I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend. 
 
Also, for those asking about our safety with the fires.  They are finally coming to an end.  Thank you mother nature for the rain!!!  ~ Shawn


Challenges I've entered:

DL Art - Linky Party

2 comments:

  1. Very cute I like how you inked the edges on the ghost.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 posts Linky party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Halloween card and spooky!!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete