Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hope

Since I am ahead of the game, I thought I would share with you another fantastic shape card.  This card is dedicated to all those "Breast Cancer Survivors'".




I used both my gypsy and the cricut cartridge "Forever Young" to make my shape card.  You will find the image on page 61 of the manual.    I first selected <Lingerie>, sized it to 4.25" and hid the pants and flower.  I also hid the outlines of the bra.  From there I copied, flipped and welded the image together.  This was cut out in a white shimmer cardstock.  From there I took the image <Lngrie-s> and again hid the pants and flower.  I cut it at 4.25" in a pink shimmer cardstock.





After attaching the images together.  I decided to give it some bling.  So I added lots of rhinestones.  Kind of reminds of going into Victoria Secrets store.


 
 
Now is when I chose to cut the flower from the image <Lngrie-s>.  I cut it at 4.25" with the same white shimmer cardstock as the main card.  I foam taped it to the center of the bra and glued the hot pink rhinestone.  I take it, the glue wasn't dry yet.  So I apologize for the glue dot in the photo.  From there I found a few petal shaped rhinestones.  Glued them under the flower.
 
 
 
 
Then to finish it up.  I found this stamp at Joann's over the weekend and wanted to use it on this card.  I used the pink Studio G ink.
 
Here are a few challenges I've entered into:
 
Cardz TV - Bling It Up
FCCB - End of Summer
DL Art - 1000 Linky Party
Link Up for Pink - BCA Pink Project
 
As always, thank you for stopping by on this lovely Sunday.  ~ Shawn


7 comments:

  1. LOVE this! You did a great job!

    Thanks for playing along with the Cardztv Design Team!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful breast cancer card. I'm a breast cancer survivor so I really appreciate it. Thanks for sharing with us at CTVS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bling on this bra. Great way to help bring awareness for breast cancer. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS for the Bling it Up challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shawn, I hope you had a great weekend
    This is so clever I just love IT!!!!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000post linky party
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, just perfect for our "bling it up" challenge! Your blingy bra is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us over at Cardz TV, hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing your BCA card at Link Up for Pink's challenge. Hope to see you on October 1st! :)
    Yolie -LUFP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Link Up for Pink Challenge. Be sure to save the date Oct. 1st and join in the fun.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete