Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Birthday

Yesterday was my daughter's birthday.  And since so much was going on, I forgot to post this lovely birthday card.  So here it is:


 
 
Black cardstock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
Patterned cardstock (3 3/4" x 5")
 
 
 
Black cardstock @ 2"
Pink cardstock @ 1 3/4"
Studio G stamp "Happy Birthday"
DMC floss


 
Black buttons (3)
Liquid Pearl (Pink)
 
 
I believe this card is pretty self explanatory.  However, if you should have any questions, please feel to contact me.  In the meantime, have a wonderful Monday.......  
 
Hugs,
 
Shawn
 
 
Challenges:
 
DL Art - 1000 Linky Post 

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. I hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday.I'm sure she loved the card I like the colors you used and the bling on the buttons
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete