Sunday, July 15, 2012

Piano Shaped Card

Today's card is a piano shaped card.  My MIL's birthday is at the end of the month.  I thought this would be a beautiful card to give her since she not only likes piano's, but she also plays them.

I used Life's A Party cricut cartridge to make the shape of the card.  You can find the shape on page 58 of the manual.  I used my gypsy to size it to 5 1/4".  For the piano keys, I used George and Basic Shapes".  The white keys were cut at 2".  While the black keys were cut at 1 1/2" .  The large flower was cut using the Flower Shoppe cricut cartridge at 4".  The smaller three flowers were from Recollection.  The yellow border was a punch from Fiskars.




I apologize for the blurry photo.  My scanner doesn't like it when I use dimension on my cards (ha,ha).  It truly looks beautiful in person. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you all have had a great weekend!!! 

Shawn 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shawn, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    Pam
    www.pjstreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete