Friday, July 27, 2012

Miss You....................

Happy Friday All!!!

Today I wanted to share with you a very cool and simple card.  I didn't even have to use my gypsy, my cricut or silhouette.  That's how easy it was.  So let's take a look.....




As you can see, I only used two colors; black and white.  I also used two stamps, some ribbon and rhinestones.

You will need to cut white cardstock at the following sizes:  4 x 5 1/4; 3 x 4 1/4 and 2 x 3 1/4.  From there I used removable adhesive and layered all together.  Then I got my stamp out and stamped where ever I wanted.  Have fun is that!!!  In the corner of the smaller rectangle, I stamped "miss you".

Then I made the base of my card.  I used black cardstock for the rest.  There sizes are as follow:  4 1/4 x 5 1/2; 3 1/4 x 4 1/2; 2 1/4 x 3 1/2.  The white cardstock was then permanently attached to each rectangle.  Before adding the two rectangles to the main card, I wrapped ribbon around and then adhered them to the main card.  Finished everything up by adding just a few rhinestones.

For more information, please visit Stamp and Scrap with Frenchie.  She has alot of great ideas.

Challenges I will be entering into are as follows:

Paper Playtime - Miss You
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Black Card Stock
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by..........  Shawn

6 comments:

  1. Very cool layout! I love how you did that. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis
    PaperPlaytime.blogspot.com
    PauseDreamEnjoyChallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Would make a great masculine card. :) Thank you for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is different and brilliant. Really cool. Thank you for joining in this week at CCC
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in our "Black Cardstock" challenge this fortnight over at Creative Card Crew. I like your CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool male card!! Thanks for joining in with us at the Creative card Crew and our Black cardstock challenge. Hope you will join us again next time.

    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! I am definately stealing this sketch. :) Hope that is ok! ;)

    ReplyDelete