Sunday, July 8, 2012

Baby "Boy"

What a gorgeous Sunday, only 72 degrees.  Today, I'd like to share another baby card with you.  This one is meant for the little boy.....





For this precious card I made my base card using white cardstock (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) vertical.  The pattern paper from Joann's was cut at 5 1/4 x 4.




For the crib, I used my "baby steps" circut cartridge and cut it at 3 1/4".  The yellow cardstock was cut at 2 3/4 x 3 3/4.  I used yellow to help accent the crib.  After putting the crib together I attached foam tape to the back to help give it dimension.
 




For my banner, I cut six strips at 1/2 x 2 and scored them in half.  I then got out my square punch to help make the ribbon look.  From there, I attached the banner to We R Memory Keepers Black floss and glued together.  I also glued the floss to the area where the white balls will cover.  They were attached by using foam tape, twice.




To finish off the banner I got my small circle punch out and punched four white circles.  Attached the letters "BABY" from Wisdom Stickers to the white circles and then glued them to the banner.  I was simply amazed on how fast the card was to make.  

Well once again, thanks for stopping by on such a beautiful Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute baby card. I am a new follower. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete