Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm back.......................

Wow!!!  I can't believe I haven't posted since April.  Where did the time go?  Well, let me tell you.  In April, we had several birthdays, a wedding and a funeral.  In May, we had several more birthdays, our daughter's wedding, and Mother's Day.  It seemed like we just couldn't get ahead of ourselves.  And to further our schedule we had work.  I mean lots of work.  I'm not complaining cause it sure pays the bills......  But!!!  It sure would be nice to have a weekend off.  Away, enough chatter........

With my birthday being yesterday (May 31) my husband surprised me with a Silhouette Cameo.  Boy, I am so excited to get started with this machine.  However, I need to find counter space in order to use it and then the thought of using it.  There are so many function keys on it.  It looks overwhelming.  Then I still have to find the time to play with it.  Everything comes in time, so I'm not to stressed about it...... ha,ha.

I was able to make a couple of cards during the last couple of months.  My Godmother's Sister Rhonda, age 55, just recently passed away.  So in her honor, I made this beautiful card and sent it off.  I first would like to apologize for the blurry pictures.  When I scanned this card into my computer, I didn't realize that the flowers were as bulky as they were.  So I apologize.........



This definitely isn't your standard A2 card.  The size of this card is 5 1/2 x 7 1/2.  I used both Fancy Frames and Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridges.  I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Ovals and Shapeabilities Foliage.  Finished it with ribbon and pearls.   The sentiment was computer generated.



For the inside, I reduced a 1/4" in size for each the hot pink, green and white.  The sentiment was again computer generated.

If you would like the exact measurements of everything, please feel free to email me.  I will gladly send them to you.  As always, thank for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to offer one thing back and help others such as you aided me.

    my page - www.tedxyse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have bear in
    mind your stuff prior to and you are just extremely magnificent.
    I actually like what you have got right here,
    really like what you are saying and the best
    way wherein you are saying it. You're making it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can't wait to learn
    much more from you. This is really a wonderful
    website.

    Also visit my blog; Wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this website is really good and the viewers are genuinely sharing good thoughts.

    Look into my site ... Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaa, its good discussion concerning this article here
    at this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.


    Also visit my blog post Evgeni Malkin Authentic Jersey

    ReplyDelete