Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hey Ladies.................

Since Summer is just around the corner.  I thought this would be a perfect time to share this fun shaped card with all you ladies.




I googled a template for a man's chest.  When I found the one that I liked, I enlarged it and traced it over onto a skin tone cardstock.  I then reprinted the same image and cut out only the upper chest area.  Added foam tape to give it deminision.  With my TBBM cricut cartridge I made the ribs and attached them with foam tape.  Then I used a very small circle punch for the belly button and man boobs.  Everything was inked in a brown prior to attaching to the main card.



I attached a small piece of white cardstock to the bottom for the shorts. Cover the belly button and shorts with blue ribbon. 




Once you find your template, this cards are so much fun to make.  My daughter has asked me to make them for her girlfriends.  Go figure!!!! 

Anyways, have a wonderful weekend.  I will post more come next weekend.  As always, thanks for stopping by and sharing your time with me.







No comments:

Post a Comment