Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fun in the Sun

What a beautiful day today is.  Happy Easter everyone!!!

Today I wanted to share another shape card with you.  Unfortunately, this one doesn't deal with Easter.  Next week is my Brother-In-Law's birthday.  He will be a whoopin 45.........  Him and his family have just returned home from Hawaii on a family vacation.  So I wanted to keep him in that Hawaii mood. 

So let's take a look at his birthday card.  Shall we........




For this simple card, I used my gypsy.  I first chose the cricut cartridge "Life is a Beach".  I used the image "SwmTrunk" on page 62.  I welded to shorts together at 4 1/2". 


  

The layers for shorts were cut at 6".




For the draw string holes I used two blue eyelets and ran DMC floss through and knotted.  Love these colors for guy shorts.  Can't seem to make a simpler card than that.

Well Happy Birthday Mark!!!  Thank you all for sharing a little time with me on this beautiful Easter day.





No comments:

Post a Comment