Saturday, April 7, 2012

Basket Full of Easter Eggs

Wow!!!  I can't believe that tomorrow is already Easter.  So since everyone will be celebrating Easter on Sunday.  I thought I would share my Basket Full of Easter Eggs with you today.




I decided to cut three different colored eggs at 1" using my Easter 2010 Cricut Cartridge and then running them through my cuttlebug using "Swiss Dots and Swirls".  I inked "Coffee Bean" around each egg. 





This flower is the same flower print on the basket from the Easter 2010 Cricut Cartridge.  I used my gypsy to cut the basket at 4 1/4", then I hid all images and only cut the flower.  The rhinestones were just an added benefit to help accent and cover the holes that I forgot to hide.    





Here is the final results of my card.  It is a standard A2 card.  Again I used the Easter 2010 cricut cartridge to cut all images.  The basket and bow was cut at 4 1/4" and the eggs at 1".

Here is a list of the challenges I chose to enter:

* Cooking with Cricut - Easter themed
* Fantabulous Cricut - Egg-ceptional Easter (include an egg)
* Getting Cricky - Easter Blessings
* My Craft Spot - Easter
* Creative Cutter Room - Easter or a Bunny
* D.L Art - Thankful Thursday Easter
* Scrappy Moms Stamps - Easter
* More Than Favors - Easter/Spring Theme


Time is running short, so I hope to see some of you join me in these challenges.

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the embossing!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room:)
    Elaine
    CCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice! Great basket, nice embossing and details! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS job with your card!I LOVE the great embossing and all the details,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love all the details and the bling. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter room.
    This would also qualify for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!!! I am loving your Easter basket!!! Happy Easter to you and your family. TFS and thank you for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
    ~Madison CWC DT Funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the bling and embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room.

    Tonya
    CCR DT
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card, I seriously love the shading and that egg basket is so cute!
    Thanks for playing at CWC!
    Jessica
    http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant basket and love the embossed eggs. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. I love all of the details. Thanks for linking with us at Cooking with Cricut.
    Hattie
    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!!!

    Beautiful card!!!

    Thanks for joining us at CCR!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning. Love your Easter card. So glad you could join us at Creative Cutter Room this week.

    Happy Easter,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I love your work! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just adorable! I love the wonderful pastel colors and the embossing is fabulous! Lovely card, thanks for joining our challenge over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card! I love all the different embossing that you've done. Great job with the inking too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful darling! Thanks for playing with us at cooking with cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, Shawn! Love the embossing on your eggs. Thanks for linking up this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room!

    Tracy
    owlbecraftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete