I decided to cut three different colored eggs at 1" using my Easter 2010 Cricut Cartridge and then running them through my cuttlebug using "Swiss Dots and Swirls". I inked "Coffee Bean" around each egg.
This flower is the same flower print on the basket from the Easter 2010 Cricut Cartridge. I used my gypsy to cut the basket at 4 1/4", then I hid all images and only cut the flower. The rhinestones were just an added benefit to help accent and cover the holes that I forgot to hide.
Here is the final results of my card. It is a standard A2 card. Again I used the Easter 2010 cricut cartridge to cut all images. The basket and bow was cut at 4 1/4" and the eggs at 1".
Here is a list of the challenges I chose to enter:
* Cooking with Cricut - Easter themed
* Fantabulous Cricut - Egg-ceptional Easter (include an egg)
* Getting Cricky - Easter Blessings
* My Craft Spot - Easter
* Creative Cutter Room - Easter or a Bunny
* D.L Art - Thankful Thursday Easter
* Scrappy Moms Stamps - Easter
* More Than Favors - Easter/Spring Theme
Time is running short, so I hope to see some of you join me in these challenges.