Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thinking of You

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!  Today I'm sharing a "Thinking of You" card.  I took this idea from Stamping with Julie Gearinger.  She used the CAS sketch #43.  So here is a look of my card and how I made it.


To create this card you will need the following:

black cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" (scored in half)
(6) 1 1/4" patterned squares
(6) 1 3/8" black squares
5/8" black ribbon
4 1/8" x 5 3/8" tan cardstock
3 3/4" x 5" black cardstock
3 5/8" x 4 7/8" cream cardstock
embossing folder
elegant edges cricut cartridge




Use the elegant edges cricut cartridge to cut image on page 25.  I cut the black at 2 1/4" using the shadow/shift function and then again I cut the cream at 2".  I stamped fiskars "all year greetings" thinking of you on the cream cardstock with black ink.




I adhered all six patterned paper to the black squares.  But, before attaching them to the card I had to first emboss the cream cardstock (3 5/8" x 4 7/8").  Then I was able to adhere the squares.



I first made the bow and wrapped the ribbon around the black cardstock (3 3/4" x 5").  Glued down some pearls from "recollection".  Attached everything to the main card.



Finished it up with some smaller pearls from "recollection".  Now I'm ready to send it off.

Thanks for visiting with me again on such a wonderful Saturday.  As always your comments are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Cheap Burberry Handbags These furnishings really are a good choice.
    These forms of Ugg Boots Clearance could be found
    in 2 colors from a shop at fine sand as well as saying.
    So you will get that shoes, clothes, even bags for children has become more exquisite than before.


    Here is my web-site - prada

    ReplyDelete