Thursday, March 8, 2012

St Patrick's Day Card

Hello Thursday All!!!  

Today I'm sharing one of my St. Patrick's Day cards that I've recently made.  The reason I'm sharing this particular one is because I've entered it into the Freshly Made Sketches #25.  Here is their sketch:



Now here is my card:







This sentiment stamp came from Walmart for less than a dollar.





This shamrock stamp also came from Walmart for less than a dollar.




The paper pattern I used is from Paper Patch.  

Thank you all so much for stopping by.  Stay tune for some more St. Patrick's Day cards over the weekend.


Other challenges I've entered this card into are:

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Great St. Patty's Day card! Love that dsp. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great St. Patrick' Day card! The person receiving this will love your card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches! narelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute love the card base. Thanks for joining us at the FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT job with your St. Patrick's Day card!Thanks for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I really like the way you folded the bows of the ribbon. That looks super!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card for St. Paddy's Day! I love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete