Monday, March 12, 2012

Lucky to be Irish

After going through my emails this morning.  I decided to make another quick St. Patty's Day card.  This one will be entered into the Mojo Monday 232.  Here is a picture of their sketch.




Now, here is a few pictures and how I made this card.




I started off with a standard A2 card in sparkly green (4 1/4" x 5 1/2").  Layered with black (4" x 5 1/4") and patterned paper (3 3/4" x 5").  Attached both to base card. 





Then I cut another black (1 1/2" x 3 3/4") and a shimmery white (1 1/4" x 3 1/2").  Wrap green ribbon around the white making a bow and then attaching it to the black cardstock.  Finishing it up with a gold rhinestone. 




Finally, I cut another black (2 1/4" x 2 1/2") and gold (2" x 2 1/4").  I stamped "Lucky to be Irish" with black ink on the gold.  Attached the gold to the black and adhered it to the main card.

Thank you for stopping by on this partly cloudy day........






No comments:

Post a Comment