Saturday, February 11, 2012

Life's Simple Heart

Good Morning Scrappers!!

Well with only four days left before Valentine's Day.  I thought I would finish this weekend up with some more cards for your loved ones.



With this card, I was thinking of what scraps I have left over that I could make a simple but yet elegant Valentine's Day card.  So, the first thing I came across were these lovely rhinestone hearts by Recollection.  From there everything else seemed to just flow.......


I attached the red rhinestone heart to a piece of white card (3 1/2" x 4 3/4").  But before I could do that I put the white cardstock through my cuttlebug using the hearts folder. 



I then attached the white cardstock to red cardstock (3 3/4" x 5") and adhered that to the base card (white; 4 1/4" x 5 1/2").  Presto!!!!  Now, all I have to do is right my verse inside and give it away......

Below are the challenges that I've entered into:

Lollipop Crafts - Make Valentine's Day Card
DYSU - Love
Paper Play - Love Letters
Papercraft Star - Hearts
More Than Favors - Love
The Cuttlebug Spot - Sweetheart

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant card, Shawn - I love the bright rhinestones against that crisp textured white background.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Shawn, love that rhinestone heart with the embossing! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Star Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card Shawn! I must have missed those cute heart blings at Mike's. :-( Thanks so much for joining in our challenge this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheer cas valentine perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and simple

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really elegant card. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete