Saturday, January 28, 2012

Whoo Loves You?

Wow!!!  I can't believe that this is the last weekend of the month.  Monday we started receiving snow.  We were simply excited.  However, it still wasn't enough to stay.  Boooo!!!  We've had some high winds in replace of the snow and has been extremely cold.  But I'm not complaining.....  Hope everyone had a great week. 

For today's card, I went with the sentiment "Whoo loves you?"  I used kraft cardstock to make a standard A2 card.  With Tim Holts Alterations "Bricked & Woodgrain" set I embossed the card using my cuttlebug.  Then I stamped brown ink all over to bring out the woodgrain.


I used two different circut cartridges:  Create a Critter and Straight from the Nest.  The owl was made at 2 1/2" using brown, cream and pink.  Added some glitter and adhered a pink heart.  The branch and leaf was made at 1 3/4" using brown and green. 



With the same green cardstock, I used "Whoo loves you?" at 1 1/4".  Added some doodling and wha la.



Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  Have a great Saturday!!!!

P.S.....  This card was entered into the following challenges:

 

and

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is so cute! And still masculine enough that you could give it to a boy. The tree bark looks so real. Well done.

    I came from Einat's Scrappin' It. I also entered the contest and am number 16.

    ReplyDelete