Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pink Hearts

Good Morning Scrappers!!!!!  This month has started off crazy and has yet to stop.  As some of you already know. This is just a hobby of mine.  My full time job is assisting my husband with the day-to-day business office work of our appraisal company.  So, if you own your own business you'll understand how busy I have been this month.  However for those of you that don't, this month is our end of year tax season.  Which means I have to prepare all the 1099's for our employees.  So I've been busy.  But, I was able to squeeze in sometime in last night and make this pink heart Valentine's Day card.


Below, is a closer look of the "I LOVE YOU" label. 


And below this is a closer look of the pin that was stuck in the ribbon.




There really wasn't much to this card.  I made a standard A2 card.  Cut the pattern cardstock 1/4" shorter all around.  Attached green ribbon and stuck a hot pink rhinestone on the bow.   Cut a piece of light pink cardstock and at the bottom I used my Martha Stewart Heart Punch and covered the back with a thin piece of green cardstock.  This way the hearts would be accented.  Then I finished the hearts with hot pink rhinestone.  Add a few pearls to the side and stamp "I LOVE YOU".  For the pin, I used a jewelry pin.  I hot glued the pink heart and slid pearl beads on the pin and hot glued the last two together so they wouldn't fall off.  Finally, I trimmed any extra off the pin so no one would poke themselves.

With today being a month away from Valentine's Day.  I thought now would be a great time to share.   I hope to share more goodies with you every week.  My goal is to have something posted everyday relating to Valentine's Day.  But we will see.  Anyway, have a wonderful Saturday and thank for sharing this morning with me.

8 comments:

  1. I simply could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I really
    enjoyed the usual information an individual provide for
    your guests? Is going to be again steadily to investigate cross-check
    new posts

    Also visit my page wordpress video kurs
    Also see my page :: membership wordpress theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world all is
    accessible on web?

    my website: wordpress store theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the most important info for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

    Here is my weblog - Low Carb Ernährung Erfahrung

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be finish of mine day, but before finish I am reading this impressive piece of writing to increase my know-how.

    my site - plus.google.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this web site from my friend who informed me regarding this web site and now this
    time I am browsing this site and reading very informative articles or
    reviews here.

    Feel free to visit my web site; Glutenintolleranz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply
    placing the other person's weblog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

    My web-site; kurse wordpress für anfänger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I am so glad I found your blog page, I really found
    you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks
    a lot for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute
    but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    my web-site Thai-Massagen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some
    overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then
    that, wonderful blog!

    Also visit my webpage ... kochen für gäste

    ReplyDelete