Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mini Sunflower Purse

Happy New Year 2012!!! Yesterday we hit our record high of 52 degrees.  Can you believe it?  I'm sure we are all looking at one another asking when winter is truly going to hit.  Personally, I'm not.  It's been really nice not having to shovel snow or slipping and falling on my butt.......  And with Spring not to arrive for a couple more months, I will admit that I miss the beautiful colors of flowers.  So with all said.  I would like to share with you this sunflower purse.



This purse was quite simple to make.  Below is my recipe on how I made it.
 
Recipe
 
Forever Young Cricut Cartridge
 
Card Base - Green cardstock (12x12) Page 72 "Purse" @ Fit to Page
Paper Patch Sunflower cardstock (8 1/2 x 11) Page 68 "Purse/Shift @ 5 1/2
Velcro
Brown Button
Rhinestone
Recollection Cream Flower
Bic Mark It Marker
Blue Tissue Paper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment